ABOUT DR. WONNACOTT
Dr. Wonnacott believes in the importance of staying educated on the latest scientific research and keeping up to date on recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics. She believes that the art of medicine is in the details, being accessible to patients, and the personal touch. She loves great food, travel, theater, and spending time with her husband and children.
- Medical School
- St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Clinical Clerkships
- New York Methodist Hospital (affiliate hospital of the Weill Medical College of Cornell University)
Mli>Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC)
- University of Nebraska/Creighton University/Children’s Hospital of Omaha
- Deborah Munson Barger Resident Award: Awarded by residents and faculty for professionalism and compassion towards patients
- Outstanding Resident Award: Awarded by Creighton Medical students
- Board certified with the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS)
- Investigating Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Diagnosis of Obesity in Nebraska’s Children. Study presented at the 10th International Congress on Obesity 2006 in Sydney, Australia.
- Student organization volunteer for Sapodilla, an orphanage in Grenada, West Indies
Chapter President, Collegium Aesculapium
12391 S. 4000 W.
Riverton, UT. 84065
Phone: (801) 302-1700 (for appointments)
Fax: (801) 302-1714
Hospitals where Dr. Wonnacott admits patients and sees newborn babies.
Jordan Valley Medical Center
3580 W. 9000 S.
West Jordan, UT. 84088
3741 W. 12600 S.
Riverton, UT. 84065
PediatricAnswers.com was created by Dr. Wonnacott to be a place where parents can find accurate information and share questions related to a child’s health. The Web site has information on a wide range of topics including: normal growth and development, common illnesses, medications, behavioral problems, and current issues in the news.
Please visit PediatricAnswers.com.